Cilantro tincture is believed to help release heavy metals from tissue, by crossing the cell membrane to the location where heavy metals reside. There is a growing body of evidence that heavy metals, once released from the cell (and even from brain cells) can be bound by the broken cell wall of chlorella, and flushed out of the system.
Cilantro works well with Chlorella in supporting heavy metals detox.
Heavy Metal Detoxofication, Chelation, Antiviral.
Physicians who specialize in environmental medicine reported that the herb Cilantro is able to bond and detox heavy metals. According to Dr. D. Klinghardt and Dr. Y. Omura, Cilantro can move heavy metals even out of the brain. Although no hard-core scientific data is presently available, these reports are very encouraging. Heavy metal poisoning is very difficult to treat, mostly unrecognized, but widely common. Many conditions related to the nervous system are directly linked to heavy metal poisoning.
In India the herb Cilantro is used to polish metal cooking ware. Obviously the herb has the ability to bond metal particles. Therefore, one should consider not eating Cilantro in restaurants that use aluminum cooking ware.
Cilantro (Chinese Parsley)
This kitchen herb is capable of mobilizing mercury, cadmium, lead and aluminum in both bones and the central nervous system. It is probably the only effective agent in mobilizing mercury stored in the intracellular space (attached to mitochondria, tubulin, liposomes etc) and in the nucleus of the cell (reversing DNA damage of mercury). Because cilantro mobilizes more toxins then it can carry out of the body, it may flood the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals, that were previously stored in safer hiding places.
This process is called re-toxification. It can easily be avoided by simultaneously giving an intestinal toxin-absorbing agent. Our definite choice is the algal organism chlorella. A recent animal study demonstrated rapid removal of aluminum from the skeleton superior to any known other detox agent.
Dosage and application of cilantro tincture: give 2 drops 2 times per day in the beginning, taken just before a meal or 30 minutes after taking chlorella (cilantro causes the gallbladder to dump bile — containing the excreted neurotoxins — into the small intestine. The bile-release occurs naturally as we are eating and is much enhanced by cilantro. If no chlorella is taken, most neurotoxins are reabsorbed on the way down the small intestine by the abundant nerve endings of the enteric nervous system). Gradually increase dose to 10 drops 3 times/day for full benefit. During the initial phase of the detox cilantro should be given 1 week on, 2–3 weeks off.
Other ways of taking cilantro: rub 5 drops twice/day into ankles for mobilization of metals in all organs, joints and structures below the diaphragm, and into the wrists for organs, joints and structures above the diaphragm. The wrists have dense autonomic innervation (axonal uptake of cilantro) and are crossed by the main lymphatic channels (lymphatic uptake).
Both C. Pyreneidosa (better absorption of toxins, but harder to digest) and C. Vulgaris (higher CGF content — see below, easier to digest, less metal absorbing capability) are available. Chlorella has multiple health inducing effects:
* Antiviral (especially effective against the cytomegaly virus from the herpes family)
* Toxin Binding (mucopolysaccharide membrane) all known toxic metals, environmental toxins such as dioxin and others
* Repairs and activates the body's detoxification functions
* Dramatically increases reduced glutathion
* Sporopollein is as effective as cholestyramin in binding neurotoxins and more effective in binding toxic metals than any other natural substance found.
* Various peptides restore coeruloplasmin and metallothioneine.
* Lipids (12.4%) alpha-and gamma-linoleic acid help to balance the increased intake of fish oil during our detox program and are necessary for a multitude of functions, including formation of the peroxisomes.
* Methyl-coblolamine is food for the nervous system, restores damaged neurons and has its own detoxifying effect.
* Chlorella growth factor helps the body detoxify itself in a yet not understood profound way. It appears that over millions of years chlorella has developed specific detoxifying proteins and peptides for every existing toxic metal.
* The porphyrins in chlorophyll have their own strong metal binding effect. Chlorophyll also activates the PPAR-receptor on the nucleus of the cell which is responsible for the transcription of DNA and coding the formation of the peroxisomes (see fish oil), opening of the cell wall (unknown mechanism) which is necessary for all detox procedures, normalizes insulin resistance and much more. Medical drugs that activate the PPAR receptor (such as pioglitazone) have been effective in the treatment of breast and prostate cancer.
* Super nutrient: 50–60% amino acid content, ideal nutrient for vegetarians, methylcobolamin — the most easily absorbed and utilized form of B12, B6, minerals, chlorophyll, beta carotene etc.
* Immune system strengthening
* Restores bowel flora
* Digestive Aid (bulking agent)
* Alkalinizing agent (Important for patient's with malignancies)
Dosage: start with 1 gram ( = 4 tab.) 3–4 times/day. This is the standard maintenance dosage for grown ups for the 6–24 months of active detox. During the more active phase of the detox (every 2–4 weeks for 1 week), whenever cilantro is given, the dose can be increased to 3 grams 3–4 times per day (1 week on, 2–4 weeks back down to the maintenance dosage). Take 30 minutes before the main meals and at bedtime. This way chlorella is exactly in that portion of the small intestine where the bile squirts into the gut at the beginning of the meal, carrying with it toxic metals and other toxic waste. These are bound by the chlorella cell wall and carried out via the digestive tract.
When amalgam fillings are removed, the higher dose should be given for 2 days before and 2–5 days after the procedure (the more fillings are removed, the longer the higher dose should be given). No cilantro should be given around the time of dental work. During this time we do not want to mobilize deeply stored metals in addition to the expected new exposure.
If you take Vitamin C during your detox program, take it as far away from Chlorella as possible (best after meals).
Side effects: most side effects reflect the toxic effect of the mobilized metals, which are shuttled through the organism. This problem is instantly avoided by significantly increasing the chlorella dosage, not by reducing it, which would worsen the problem (small chlorella doses mobilize more metals than are bound in the gut, large chlorella doses bind more toxins than are mobilized). Some people have problems digesting the cell membrane of chlorella. The enzyme cellulase resolves this problem.
Cellulase is available in many health food stores in digestive enzyme products. Taking chlorella together with food also helps in some cases, even though it is less effective that way. C. Vulgaris has a thinner cell wall and is better tolerated by people with digestive problems.